Eight Facts About Me:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. It is fun to be in my brain. There’s a movie going on all the time and it’s full of fascinating (but not real) people.
2. When I was a little kid, I was obsessed with the last word people say before they die. I used to collect information on people’s last words. I would also make sure to pay attention to the last thing I said before I went to bed so that if I died in my sleep, I would know what my last word was. This went on for years.
3. I hate naps. I have never taken naps, even when I was a baby. Watching people take naps makes me extremely impatient.
4. I would love to take a vacation where I drive around to major literary landmarks and see rare books in libraries. I just don’t know who would go on this vacation with me.
5. I think my earliest memory was a dream. We were in the car and my mom was wearing a bathrobe and curlers. I don’t think she would leave the house like that.
6. Logically, I know babies are humans, but they don’t seem human. They seem more like puppies.
7. My parents bought a computer when I was 8 and I was the only kid I knew who had one. I spent most of my childhood on a computer playing games no one has heard of today, because everyone else had a Nintendo.
8. I used to be very serious about being an actress. I was in so many plays in the small town I grew up in, I was recognized on the street. Now I know I would have been a terrible actress and I’m glad I didn’t pursue it as a career.
Leona (who already did it), Marcia, Krista, Troy, Stephanie, Robin, Paul, Laura.